Thursday, January 15, 2015

50 dang questions!

1. ARE YOU A MORNING OR A NIGHT PERSON?
I'm most effective in the morning and most handsome at night. But I'm also terrible at getting up and terrible at staying up.

2. SWEET OR SALTY FOODS?
Salty, all the way. (and when there's sour as well my tummy does a jigg)

3. NINJAS OR PIRATES?
I want all of the parrots and wooden legs.

4. WHAT IS YOUR HAIR COLOR?
Pink, orange with a streak of green and pesky darkbrown roots.

5. AUTOBOTS OR DECEPTICONS?
I'm more into other forms of Trans- than Transformers.

6. WHAT WAS YOUR FAVORITE CHILDHOOD TELEVISION PROGRAM?
Didn't watch much telly growing up, but I did enjoy Fångarna på Fortet.

7. ARE YOU A COLLECTOR OF ANYTHING?
Uhm, not anything. But yes, perfumes.

8. IF YOU COULD BE ANY ANIMAL, WHAT WOULD YOU BE?
A spoiled cat.

9. IF YOU COULD HAVE ANY SUPERPOWER, WHAT WOULD IT BE?
Curiosity killed the cat, but still: Mind-reading!

10. WHAT IS USUALLY YOUR FIRST THOUGHT WHEN YOU WAKE UP?
"Hooray! I new day full of new possibilities."

11. WHAT DO YOU USUALLY THINK ABOUT RIGHT BEFORE FALLING ASLEEP?
Why am I not falling asle.....

12. What's your favorite color?
Redorangepinkyellowgreenbluepurpleblackwhitegray. What do you mean "that's not a color"?!

13. WHAT'S YOUR FAVORITE ANIMAL?
A happy animal.

14. DO YOU BELIEVE IN EXTRATERRESTRIALS OR LIFE ON OTHER PLANETS?
Uhm, duh: haven't you seen the documentary "E.T." and the reality show "X-files"? 

15. DO YOU BELIEVE IN GHOSTS?
No. At least not the bedlinen-wearing kind.

16. EVER BEEN ADDICTED TO A VIDEO/COMPUTER GAME?
Nope.

17. YOU'RE GIVEN 1 MILLION DOLLARS, WHAT WOULD YOU SPEND IT ON?
Savings, travel and charity. Probably in that order. Sorry.

18. HAVE ANY BAD HABITS?
No, I'm totally exempt from flaws.

19. WHICH BAD HABITS, IF ANY, DRIVE YOU CRAZY?
As much as I'm exempt from flaws, the rest of the world is riddled with them! Here's a toplist, in no particular order:
a) When people dig holes in the butter carton
b) When people cough or sneeze into their hands (sneezing is meant to be done into your elbow pit)
c) Frivolous spending (I never spend frivolously)
d) Loud through-the-nose breathing
e) "List one thing"

20. LIST 3 OF YOUR BEST PERSONALITY TRAITS:
a) I'm clever
b) I only give righteous compliments
c) I get things done, effectively, in a JIT fashion

21. LIST 3 OF YOUR WORST PERSONALITY TRAITS:
a) I'm clever
b) I only give righteous compliments
c) JIT means "Just in Time"

22. HAVE ANY CELEBRITY CRUSHES?
Have any celebrity crushes....what?
 ...asked me out? 
...stayed in with me in their pajamas, painting nails and eating take out sushi? 
...tattooed my name on their bottom? 

Uhm, no. (but, I wish.)

ps. All of the red heads, and J-Law.

23. LIST 1 THING YOU WISH YOU COULD CHANGE ABOUT YOURSELF:
How is 1 thing a "list"???!! Argh, Now I need to go and add that to my list of bad habits!

ps. I really wish my answer to nr 10 was true.

24. ANY TATTOOS OR PIERCINGS?
Yes.

25. WHAT'S THE FIRST THING YOU NOTICE IN THE OPPOSITE SEX?
Probably the same things I notice in the same sex.

26. WHAT PERSONALITY TRAITS DO YOU LOOK FOR IN A PARTER?
A lack of nr. 19 and a loving acceptance of the opposite reality to nr 18.

27. WHAT PERSONALITY TRAITS DO YOU DISLIKE IN OTHER PEOPLE?
The same personality traits that I dislike in myself, probably. Or at least especially those.

28. ARE YOU MOSTLY A CLEAN OR MESSY PERSON?
I am a clean person, but not a cleaning person. Is that a thing?

29. IF YOU COULD LIVE ANYWHERE IN THE WORLD, WHERE WOULD YOU LIVE?
At the moment I'm actually pretty dang happy about where I'm living now: Stockholm. But being a TCC I know that I want to live abroad at some point in my life, and preferably with my future family.

30. IF YOU COULD VISIT ANYWHERE IN THE WORLD, WHERE WOULD YOU GO?
Another inhabitable planet, granted I could get to and fro Tellus pretty fast.

31. LIST 5 GOALS ON YOUR LIFE'S TO-DO LIST:
a) Live & work abroad
b) Have kids
c) No have to worry about money
d) Continue to have creative endeavors
e) Get strong, and stay strong

32. NAME 1 REGRET YOU HAVE:
Starting to fill out these 50 questions...?

33. NAME 1 THING YOU MISS ABOUT BEING A KID:
The freedom of responsibility

34. NAME 1 THING YOU LOVE ABOUT BEING AN ADULT:
The freedom that comes with responsibility

35. WHAT'S YOUR FAVORITE SONG OF THE MOMENT?
I really don't have one at the moment! I must be terribly ill or something!


36. WHAT'S YOU FAVORITE SONG OF ALL TIME?
Ugh, just no. Too hard!

37. WHAT'S YOUR FAVORITE THING TO DO ON A SATURDAY NIGHT?
Buy lots of LCHF-approved yummies and stuff my face with them, in my jammies, together with my fiancée, watching a sci-fi flick, preferably of the 80s vintage kind.

38. WHAT'S YOUR FAVORITE THING TO DO ON A SUNDAY AFTERNOON?
Eat bacon. At home, or out on the town, don't care. As long as there is bacon. Oh, and sun. I love sun on Sundays.

39. HAVE YOU ANY HIDDEN TALENTS?
All my talents are totally visible. I'm a wear-my-talents-on-my-sleeve-kind of person. (Except my Audrey Horne-talent)

40. YOU'RE ABOUT TO WALK THE GREEN MILE. WHAT DO YOU HAVE AS YOUR LAST MEAL?
Easy: Some fine sushi, a side of kimchi and black, salty licorice for dessert.

41. WHAT WOULD BE YOUR DREAM JOB?
Something where I get to travel the world, meet people and keep continuously learning.

42. WHICH WOULD YOU RATHER HAVE, 100 MILLION DOLLARS OR TRUE LOVE?
100 million dollars will buy you some pretty darn convincing fake love. Jokes aside, I think there is more that I could accomplish for the world with 100 million dollars than with true love.

43. IF YOU COULD HAVE 3 WISHES GRANTED, WHAT WOULD THEY BE?
a) limitless wishes for me
b) limitless wishes for my best friend
c) world peace

44. EVER WICH YOU WERE BORN THE OPPOSITE SEX? IF SO, WHY?
No. I'm quite contented with my sex.

45. NAME ONE THING NOT MANY PEOPLE KNOW ABOUT YOU:
I shower quite seldomly. Better for my skin, better for the environment!

46. IF YOU HAD TO CHANGE YOUR NAME, WHAT WOULD YOU CHANGE IT TO?
Princess Consuela Banana Hammock.

47. DO YOU BELIEVE IN THE AFTERLIFE?
No. (Only when it works in my favor)

48. DO YOU SEE YOURSELF GETTING MARRIED IN THE NEXT 5 YEARS?
Yes

49. WARM WINTERS OR COLD SUMMERS?
Both are hell, but warm winter, rather than cold summer.

50. WHAT ARE YOU WEARING RIGHT NOW?
Leopard print and yesterday's makeup.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a message!